About the Position
We’re adding a dental assistant to our team, to increase the efficiency of the dentist in the delivery of quality oral health care. At TEETH @ Tiong Bahru, we’re combining top-notch care with an incredible work environment, elevated hospitality, leading technology, and curated services to redefine going to the dentist as a positive experience.
Join the team that makes going to the dentist an experience people look forward to! Reimagining dentistry takes commitment, collaboration and creativity. These are the qualities we look for in our team members.
We’re seeking a dental assistant preferably with experience and who lives nearby the Tiong Bahru neighourhood where our clinic is located.
- Assist the dentists with all forms of treatments and attend to patients’ comfort during treatment.
- Preparation of dental materials for the respective treatments.
- Ensure the cleanliness, maintenance and sterilization of dental equipment.
- Front desk reception duties, patient registrations, claims submission, and any ad hoc administrative work.
- Routine inventory checks.
- Other duties, as required.
- Total work week is 5 days.
- Two days off per week (1 weekday and Sundays).
- Shift-natured work.
- Only Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- Candidates who require a Work Pass or who live abroad will not be considered.